Intelligence Driven Vulnerability Management and Patching
Intel 471’s Vulnerability Intelligence is made to provide both relevant and timely intelligence information about the adversary scenario and address the gap in current vulnerability offerings.
Our Vulnerability Intelligence offers an analyst-driven assessment of priority vulnerabilities. Precursors to exploitation include:
- Vulnerability publicized and patches released
- Threat actor interest levels start to orient toward specific vulnerabilities
- Proof-of-concept (POC) code is made available amongst cybercriminals & researchers
- Weaponization is observed as exploits are bought and employed
- Productization occurs as exploits are integrated into products
Inform vulnerability management and drive patch priorities with external threat intelligence.